ENGR | animal behaviorist.
Behavioral ecology student -> genus Canis social | predatory behavior (domestic dog - working dogs / free-ranging dogs; Eurasian wolf habitat);
prey-predator coexistence in ecosystems inhabited by wild Canis (livestock guardian dogs / herding dogs; other active non-lethal prevention methods).
Hobbist -> wolf aspect in fable and lore. Former IT engineer.
- DOGWISE course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- COAPE seminar “the Newest Knowledge About the Genesis, Behavior and the Cognition Processes of Domestic Dog” - Prof. Clive Wynne (Canine Science Collaboratory at Arizona State University; Director of Research at Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana)
- STUDY DOG course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- COAPE seminar “Ethology and Behavioral Ecology of Domestic Dog” - Prof. Raymond Coppinger (Professor Emeritus of Biology Cognitive Science)
- WOLF BEHAVIOR AND ECOLOGY advanced level course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN THE PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF COMPANION ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR AND TRAINING diploma course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- THINK ETHOLOGY course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)