ENGR | animal behaviorist | wolf howling and sheep dogs enthusiast. Fascinated with everything related to canine predatory sequence, genus Canis behavioral ecology and wolf migrations.
Founder of AgroWilk - Polish site dedicated to education about Canis lupus lupus subspecies behavior and ecology, local gray wolf population and non-lethal solutions preventing predation on herded animals (especially to herding/guarding dogs).
Part-time crochet crafter. Former IT engineer.
– gray wolf ecological niches -> non-lethal strategies reducing wolf predation within pastures (European wolf habitat)
– wolf aspect in fable and lore
– /2018/ “Wolf tales in Warsaw” panel discussion - participant
– /2018/ AniWel WILDLIFE CONFERENCE “Wild Animals Among Us” (2nd edition) - participant
– ongoing ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN THE PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF COMPANION ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR AND TRAINING stationary course (COAPE)
– WOLF BEHAVIOR AND ECOLOGY advanced level course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology) - graduate
– /2016/ COAPE SEMINAR “Ethology and Behavioral Ecology of Domestic Dog” with Prof. Raymond Coppinger (Professor Emeritus of Biology Cognitive Science) - participant
– /2015/ COAPE SEMINAR “the Newest Knowledge About the Genesis, Behavior and the Cognition Processes of Domestic Dog” with Prof. Clive Wynne (Canines Science Collaboratory at Arizona State University; Director of Research at Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana) - participant
– STUDY DOG course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology) - graduate
– DOGWISE course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology) - graduate