Animal behaviorist (animal studies); former IT engineer.
Behavioral ecology student -> genus Canis (communication, social / predatory behavior, gray wolf | domestic dog - common characteristics/disparities).
Researcher -> prey-predator coexistence in ecosystems inhabited by wild Canis (Eurasian wolf, livestock guardian dogs, herding dogs).
Hobbist -> wolf aspect in lore, folklore, culture, literature.
Book eater. Manga lover. Crochet enthusiast. Wildlife, a forest and mythical beasts admirer.
- DOGWISE course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- COAPE seminar “the Newest Knowledge About the Genesis, Behavior and the Cognition Processes of Domestic Dog” - Prof. Clive Wynne (Canine Science Collaboratory at Arizona State University; Director of Research at Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana)
- STUDY DOG course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- COAPE seminar “Ethology and Behavioral Ecology of Domestic Dog” - Prof. Raymond Coppinger (Professor Emeritus of Biology Cognitive Science)
- WOLF BEHAVIOR AND ECOLOGY advanced level course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN THE PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF COMPANION ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR AND TRAINING diploma course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)
- THINK ETHOLOGY course (Centre of Applied Pet Ethology)